Les Izmoor stands for the idea of producing less but in a more thoughtful way. This is why we have spent over a year in the development of our first drop: Garment 01.
This piece is a versatile garment that can be worn in different ways and that can adapt to different body types.
It is made in a crêpe of recycled polyester and it comes with a small gold-plated ring that you can use to style the garment. Everything is produced locally in Italy thus ensuring the best quality possible but also a reduced carbon emission.
Garment 01 is being produced based on pre-order. We chose this system for several reasons:
- To adjust our production and reduce waste coming from stock excess
- To spend less time on demand and focus on creating good products
- To eliminate the cost of inventory and propose lower and fairer prices
- To guarantee our suppliers secure and sufficiently large orders
- To promote smarter and less impulsive decisions
In addition to those reservations, we are creating just a few extra pieces.
Sign up below and subscribe to the waiting list:
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device